- Sector: Health Services
- Industry: Medical/Nursing Services
Red Light Holland’s business revolves around the production, growth and sale (through existing Smart Shops operators and an advanced e-commerce platform) of a premium brand of magic truffles to the legal, recreational market within the Netherlands, in accordance with the highest standards, in compliance with all applicable laws. Red Light Holland is strategically based in the Netherlands, an area with a long-standing, established legal magic truffles market.
Red Light Holland ‘s management and advisory members are comprised of a core group of highly skilled individuals with the wealth of combined knowledge and experience (relating to growing, mass-producing, compliance, distributing, marketing and managing, etc.) necessary to help fix Red Light Holland as a leader in this early-stage, emerging field.
Red Light Holland has a proposed plan to seek a EU-GMP certification for its production facility in the Netherlands in order to also produce and supply medical grade, EU-GMP certified premium magic truffles within the Netherlands (in addition to a non-EU-GMP grade of premium magic truffles), in a clean room facility.https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-mini-symbol-overview.js https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-financials.js
- World Class Extractions Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent for Proprietary Solvent-Based Extraction Methods
- Allied Corp. Strengthens National Brand Support with the Signing of Elite Athlete David Lipson
- MariMed Announces Launch of Nature’s Heritage™ Solventless Concentrates in Massachusetts
- Ayr Strategies Announces Commencement of Trading of Subordinate Voting Shares, Restricted Voting Shares and Limited Voting Shares Under Single Trading Symbol
- PeakBirch Logic Expands into the UK Market & Enters Agreement with AF Trading Ltd.
- Lobe Sciences Commences Engineering of Nasal Mist Device
- PURA Highlights ALKM Cannabis Co Packing Plans For $2 Trillion Market Opportunity
- Namaste Technologies Adds CannMart Labs as Wholly Owned Subsidiary and Provides Corporate Update Including Announcement of Virtual Town Hall
- Curaleaf Announces Participation at December Conferences & Events
- PLUS Products Further Expands Brand Portfolio with Launch of Strain-Specific Product Line