- Sector: Health Services
- Industry: Medical/Nursing Services
Red Light Holland’s business revolves around the production, growth and sale (through existing Smart Shops operators and an advanced e-commerce platform) of a premium brand of magic truffles to the legal, recreational market within the Netherlands, in accordance with the highest standards, in compliance with all applicable laws. Red Light Holland is strategically based in the Netherlands, an area with a long-standing, established legal magic truffles market.
Red Light Holland ‘s management and advisory members are comprised of a core group of highly skilled individuals with the wealth of combined knowledge and experience (relating to growing, mass-producing, compliance, distributing, marketing and managing, etc.) necessary to help fix Red Light Holland as a leader in this early-stage, emerging field.
Red Light Holland has a proposed plan to seek a EU-GMP certification for its production facility in the Netherlands in order to also produce and supply medical grade, EU-GMP certified premium magic truffles within the Netherlands (in addition to a non-EU-GMP grade of premium magic truffles), in a clean room facility.https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-mini-symbol-overview.js https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-financials.js
- The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. Announces Closing of Approximately $12.75 Million Bought Deal Including the Full Exercise of the Over-Allotment Option
- Cronos Group Inc. to Hold 2020 Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call on November 5, 2020
- IGNITE Announces Chairman of the Board Intends to Acquire $25 Million of IGNITE Shares
- Innocan Pharma Announces the Publication of Two Studies Supporting Its CLX Therapy for COVID-19 Infected Lung Cells
- Body and Mind Closes NMG Ohio Transaction and Provides Corporate Update
- Organigram Confirms Additional $2.5 Million Investment in Hyasynth Biologicals Inc. as Biosynthesis Pioneer Completes First Milestone Linked to First Sale of Commercial Product and Announces Executive Changes
- Better Plant Receives Health Canada Approval for Plant-Based Pain Balm
- Naturally Splendid Receives First Container of NATERA Plant Based Foods
- SLANG Worldwide Products Available in British Columbia
- Vibe Growth Corporation Announces Preliminary Record Q3 2020 Revenues – Sequential Quarterly Sales Growth of 28%