- Sector: Health Services
- Industry: Medical/Nursing Services
Red Light Holland’s business revolves around the production, growth and sale (through existing Smart Shops operators and an advanced e-commerce platform) of a premium brand of magic truffles to the legal, recreational market within the Netherlands, in accordance with the highest standards, in compliance with all applicable laws. Red Light Holland is strategically based in the Netherlands, an area with a long-standing, established legal magic truffles market.
Red Light Holland ‘s management and advisory members are comprised of a core group of highly skilled individuals with the wealth of combined knowledge and experience (relating to growing, mass-producing, compliance, distributing, marketing and managing, etc.) necessary to help fix Red Light Holland as a leader in this early-stage, emerging field.
Red Light Holland has a proposed plan to seek a EU-GMP certification for its production facility in the Netherlands in order to also produce and supply medical grade, EU-GMP certified premium magic truffles within the Netherlands (in addition to a non-EU-GMP grade of premium magic truffles), in a clean room facility.https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-mini-symbol-overview.js https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-financials.js
- Inner Spirit Holdings Announces Opening of Six Spiritleaf Stores Across Country During an October Marked by Second Anniversary of Cannabis Legalization
- Canntab to Launch in Australia and Participate in Australia’s Largest Cannabis Research Study
- Nextleaf Solutions Granted 50th Patent and Provides Commercial Update
- Blueberries Medical Announces Approval of Nine Psychoactive Strains, Corporate Update
- Liberty Health Sciences Announces Extension Offer for 12% Senior Secured Convertible Debentures
- WeedMD’s Color Cannabis Vaporizers Make Strong Entry in Ontario
- Naturally Splendid Announces Distributor for Western Canada
- Sugarbud Announces Supply Agreement with British Columbia Liquor Distribution Branch
- Canada House Wellness Group Enters into Distribution Agreement for Cannabis 2.0 Products
- The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. Announces Closing of Approximately $12.75 Million Bought Deal Including the Full Exercise of the Over-Allotment Option