- Sector: Health Services
- Industry: Medical/Nursing Services
Red Light Holland’s business revolves around the production, growth and sale (through existing Smart Shops operators and an advanced e-commerce platform) of a premium brand of magic truffles to the legal, recreational market within the Netherlands, in accordance with the highest standards, in compliance with all applicable laws. Red Light Holland is strategically based in the Netherlands, an area with a long-standing, established legal magic truffles market.
Red Light Holland ‘s management and advisory members are comprised of a core group of highly skilled individuals with the wealth of combined knowledge and experience (relating to growing, mass-producing, compliance, distributing, marketing and managing, etc.) necessary to help fix Red Light Holland as a leader in this early-stage, emerging field.
Red Light Holland has a proposed plan to seek a EU-GMP certification for its production facility in the Netherlands in order to also produce and supply medical grade, EU-GMP certified premium magic truffles within the Netherlands (in addition to a non-EU-GMP grade of premium magic truffles), in a clean room facility.
Red Light Holland Announces Closing of Final Tranche of Fully Subscribed Private Placement Including Strategic Mutual Investment with PharmaDrug
– July 16, 2020) – Red Light Holland Corp. (CSE: TRIP) (FSE: 4YX) (“Red Light Holland” or the “Company“), an Ontario-based corporation positioning itself to …
Red Light Holland Appoints Prominent Real Estate Developer, Brad J. Lamb, as Chairman of the Board of Directors and Provides Corporate Update
Red Light Holland Corp. (CSE:TRIP) (“Red Light Holland” or the “Company“), an Ontario-based corporation positioning itself to engage in the production, growth and sale of …
Red Light Holland Corp. (“Red Light Holland” or the “Company”) (CSE:TRIP), an Ontario-based corporation positioning itself to engage in the production, growth and sale of …
- MediPharm Labs Announces Release of $18.9 Million in Escrowed Funds
- Innocan’s SHIR (TM) Beauty & Science CBD Derma Cosmetics Products Passed Safety Assessments and Have Been Approved for Marketing in the European Union
- MJardin Group Announces Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Green Thumb Industries and Cookies Enter Exclusive Partnership to Open Cookies on the Strip in Las Vegas
- Cronos Group Reports 2020 Second Quarter Results
- CannTrust Licenses Reinstated for Vaughan Manufacturing Facility
- Village Farms International to Host Second Quarter 2020 Conference Call on Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. ET
- Hollister Biosciences Inc. and Heavy Brands Inc. Enter into Letter of Intent for Proposed Joint Venture Agreement
- Acreage Announces Upcoming Conference Presentations
- Flower One Reports Strong Monthly Sales for the Month of July
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.