- Sector: Process Industries
- Industry: Agricultural Commodities/Milling
Nutritional High International, Inc. engages in the developing, acquiring and designing of marijuana-infused products. Its products include FLI Edibles, FLI Concentrates, and Cannabis oil. The company was founded on July 19, 2004 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
June 1st, 20 – Nutritional High International Inc. (CSE: EAT) (OTCQB: SPLIF) (FSE: 2NU) (“Nutritional High” or the “Company“) is pleased to announced that today it has signed of a letter of intent to purchase 100% of Kruzo LLC, a company focused on developing products and conducting research on the psychoactive cacti Peyote. Kruzo also develops other plant-based medicinal products derived from Asian herbal medicine as well as cannabis.https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-mini-symbol-overview.js https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-financials.js
- Naturally Splendid Prepares to Receive Third Container of NATERA Plant Based Foods
- Cresco Labs Announces Proposed Offering of Subordinate Voting Shares
- Columbia Care Receives Provisional License for Adult Use at its Patriot Care Dispensary in Downtown Boston
- MediPharm Labs Appoints Warren Everitt, CEO Australia Pacific, to Board of DirectorsWa
- Village Farms International Announces US$135 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Namaste Technologies Announces Bought Deal Public Offering
- Aurora Announces Agreement with Great North Distributors Inc. For Canadian Retail Sales Execution
- Cresco Labs to Expand Into Florida Through Acquisition of Bluma Wellness Inc.
- Body and Mind Provides Corporate Update
- PeakBirch Logic Expands CBD Sales into B2B with Collaborative Agreement with Namaste Technologies