- Sector: Health Services
- Industry: Medical/Nursing Services
Numinus Wellness, Inc. is a health care company helps and supports to heal mental health issues and desire for wellness. It offers psychedelic therapies, which is an integrated therapeutic model to create lifelong relationships with people seeking physical, mental and emotional health with a focus on treating mental illness, trauma and substance abuse. The company was founded by Payton Nyquvest and Stacey Wallin and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-mini-symbol-overview.js https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-financials.js
Numinus Bioscience Testing & research facility
- 7,000 sq. ft. fully built and paid for testing and research facility.
- Numinus’ license allows them to test, possess, buy and sell MDMA, psilocybin, psilocin, DMT and mescaline. Have applied to amend their license to include R&D and packaging.
- Staffed by internationally-acclaimed PhDs with backgrounds in peerreviewed research, pharmaceutical manufacturing and advanced analytical
- technologies.Utilizing proprietary technology and chromatography, spectroscopy and mass spectrometry techniques.
- Numinus listed on TSX-V through RTO in Q2 2020 (symbol: NUMI).
- Estimated 2020 revenues from testing/research facilities and healing centre: ~$3M.
- Standard processing/extraction license by Health Canada expected in Q4 2020.
- Expand our wellness centre footprint and brand:
- identify location for purpose-built, flagship wellness centre in Vancouver.
- Acquire and integrate 2-4 existing wellness centres in Canada aligned with our model.
- Receive inputs from MAPS and research professionals on space/clinic requirements for trials.
- Amend dealer’s license under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act to include import/export, packaging and R&D.
- Advance therapeutic, evidence-based patient studies in psychedelic therapies (MOU signed with BC Centre on Substance Use).
|Numinus Wellness Inc.|
|Rojo Resources Shares||3,656,543|
|Rojo Share issued at $0.25 for |
$800,000 private placement
|Salvation Shares Issued at $0.3||1,739,380|
|Salvation Shares Issued at $0.50(1)||19,586,490|
|Subscription receipt financing at $0.25||22,980,000|
|Sidecar financing at $0.25||1,020,000|
|Insider/Founder Shares (2)||41,544,459|
|Total Outstanding Shares||93,726,872|
(2) Includes 2,000,000 shares issued by Salvation for acquisition of Numinus
Includes 2,320,000 shares issued for conversion of Numinus convertible debentures
Includes 31,543,795 shares under three-year escrow
- Salvation acquired Numinus in Q4 2019.
- Definitive RTO arrangement agreement signed by Salvation Botanicals and Rojo Resources in October 2019.
- Total of $6.8M raised ahead of public listing in Q2 2020:
- Over-subscribed private placement: $800,000 raised as of December 2019 close, well above $650,000 target and at the limit of the TSXV’s overall allotment policies.
- Subscription receipt offering and sidecar private placement: $6M raised in total as of March 9, 2020 close, well above initial $4M target.
- The company was listed on the TSX Venture Exchange inMay 2020 and the company was renamed Numinus Wellness Inc. (TSX-V: NUMI)
- World Class Extractions Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent for Proprietary Solvent-Based Extraction Methods
- Allied Corp. Strengthens National Brand Support with the Signing of Elite Athlete David Lipson
- MariMed Announces Launch of Nature’s Heritage™ Solventless Concentrates in Massachusetts
- Ayr Strategies Announces Commencement of Trading of Subordinate Voting Shares, Restricted Voting Shares and Limited Voting Shares Under Single Trading Symbol
- PeakBirch Logic Expands into the UK Market & Enters Agreement with AF Trading Ltd.
- Lobe Sciences Commences Engineering of Nasal Mist Device
- PURA Highlights ALKM Cannabis Co Packing Plans For $2 Trillion Market Opportunity
- Namaste Technologies Adds CannMart Labs as Wholly Owned Subsidiary and Provides Corporate Update Including Announcement of Virtual Town Hall
- Curaleaf Announces Participation at December Conferences & Events
- PLUS Products Further Expands Brand Portfolio with Launch of Strain-Specific Product Line