- Sector: Health Services
- Industry: Medical/Nursing Services
Numinus Wellness, Inc. is a health care company helps and supports to heal mental health issues and desire for wellness. It offers psychedelic therapies, which is an integrated therapeutic model to create lifelong relationships with people seeking physical, mental and emotional health with a focus on treating mental illness, trauma and substance abuse. The company was founded by Payton Nyquvest and Stacey Wallin and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-mini-symbol-overview.js https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-financials.js
Numinus Bioscience Testing & research facility
- 7,000 sq. ft. fully built and paid for testing and research facility.
- Numinus’ license allows them to test, possess, buy and sell MDMA, psilocybin, psilocin, DMT and mescaline. Have applied to amend their license to include R&D and packaging.
- Staffed by internationally-acclaimed PhDs with backgrounds in peerreviewed research, pharmaceutical manufacturing and advanced analytical
- technologies.Utilizing proprietary technology and chromatography, spectroscopy and mass spectrometry techniques.
- Numinus listed on TSX-V through RTO in Q2 2020 (symbol: NUMI).
- Estimated 2020 revenues from testing/research facilities and healing centre: ~$3M.
- Standard processing/extraction license by Health Canada expected in Q4 2020.
- Expand our wellness centre footprint and brand:
- identify location for purpose-built, flagship wellness centre in Vancouver.
- Acquire and integrate 2-4 existing wellness centres in Canada aligned with our model.
- Receive inputs from MAPS and research professionals on space/clinic requirements for trials.
- Amend dealer’s license under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act to include import/export, packaging and R&D.
- Advance therapeutic, evidence-based patient studies in psychedelic therapies (MOU signed with BC Centre on Substance Use).
|Numinus Wellness Inc.|
|Rojo Resources Shares||3,656,543|
|Rojo Share issued at $0.25 for |
$800,000 private placement
|Salvation Shares Issued at $0.3||1,739,380|
|Salvation Shares Issued at $0.50(1)||19,586,490|
|Subscription receipt financing at $0.25||22,980,000|
|Sidecar financing at $0.25||1,020,000|
|Insider/Founder Shares (2)||41,544,459|
|Total Outstanding Shares||93,726,872|
(2) Includes 2,000,000 shares issued by Salvation for acquisition of Numinus
Includes 2,320,000 shares issued for conversion of Numinus convertible debentures
Includes 31,543,795 shares under three-year escrow
- Salvation acquired Numinus in Q4 2019.
- Definitive RTO arrangement agreement signed by Salvation Botanicals and Rojo Resources in October 2019.
- Total of $6.8M raised ahead of public listing in Q2 2020:
- Over-subscribed private placement: $800,000 raised as of December 2019 close, well above $650,000 target and at the limit of the TSXV’s overall allotment policies.
- Subscription receipt offering and sidecar private placement: $6M raised in total as of March 9, 2020 close, well above initial $4M target.
- The company was listed on the TSX Venture Exchange inMay 2020 and the company was renamed Numinus Wellness Inc. (TSX-V: NUMI)
- Better Plant Receives Health Canada Approval for Plant-Based Pain Balm
- Naturally Splendid Receives First Container of NATERA Plant Based Foods
- SLANG Worldwide Products Available in British Columbia
- Vibe Growth Corporation Announces Preliminary Record Q3 2020 Revenues – Sequential Quarterly Sales Growth of 28%
- Lexaria Proprietary DehydraTECH-Enabled CBD Powders Business Growing Faster than ExpectedGrowth now expected to exceed 500% from fiscal Q4 2020 to fiscal Q1 2021
- Australis Capital Issues Letter to Shareholders
- Tetra Bio-Pharma, Targeted Pharmaceutical & the George Mason University Partner on ARDS-003 to Prevent & Treat COVID-19
- MediPharm Labs Enters New GMP Manufacturing Deal with Sunco Green Pharmaceutical Pty Ltd. in Australia
- Harvest Health & Recreation Inc. Announces C$30,000,000 Million Bought Deal Financing
- Lexaria Bioscience Granted First European Patent for DehydraTECH Technology