- Sector: Health Services
- Industry: Medical/Nursing Services
Numinus Wellness, Inc. is a health care company helps and supports to heal mental health issues and desire for wellness. It offers psychedelic therapies, which is an integrated therapeutic model to create lifelong relationships with people seeking physical, mental and emotional health with a focus on treating mental illness, trauma and substance abuse. The company was founded by Payton Nyquvest and Stacey Wallin and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Numinus Bioscience Testing & research facility
- 7,000 sq. ft. fully built and paid for testing and research facility.
- Numinus’ license allows them to test, possess, buy and sell MDMA, psilocybin, psilocin, DMT and mescaline. Have applied to amend their license to include R&D and packaging.
- Staffed by internationally-acclaimed PhDs with backgrounds in peerreviewed research, pharmaceutical manufacturing and advanced analytical
- technologies.Utilizing proprietary technology and chromatography, spectroscopy and mass spectrometry techniques.
- Numinus listed on TSX-V through RTO in Q2 2020 (symbol: NUMI).
- Estimated 2020 revenues from testing/research facilities and healing centre: ~$3M.
- Standard processing/extraction license by Health Canada expected in Q4 2020.
- Expand our wellness centre footprint and brand:
- identify location for purpose-built, flagship wellness centre in Vancouver.
- Acquire and integrate 2-4 existing wellness centres in Canada aligned with our model.
- Receive inputs from MAPS and research professionals on space/clinic requirements for trials.
- Amend dealer’s license under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act to include import/export, packaging and R&D.
- Advance therapeutic, evidence-based patient studies in psychedelic therapies (MOU signed with BC Centre on Substance Use).
|Numinus Wellness Inc.|
|Rojo Resources Shares||3,656,543|
|Rojo Share issued at $0.25 for |
$800,000 private placement
|Salvation Shares Issued at $0.3||1,739,380|
|Salvation Shares Issued at $0.50(1)||19,586,490|
|Subscription receipt financing at $0.25||22,980,000|
|Sidecar financing at $0.25||1,020,000|
|Insider/Founder Shares (2)||41,544,459|
|Total Outstanding Shares||93,726,872|
(2) Includes 2,000,000 shares issued by Salvation for acquisition of Numinus
Includes 2,320,000 shares issued for conversion of Numinus convertible debentures
Includes 31,543,795 shares under three-year escrow
- Salvation acquired Numinus in Q4 2019.
- Definitive RTO arrangement agreement signed by Salvation Botanicals and Rojo Resources in October 2019.
- Total of $6.8M raised ahead of public listing in Q2 2020:
- Over-subscribed private placement: $800,000 raised as of December 2019 close, well above $650,000 target and at the limit of the TSXV’s overall allotment policies.
- Subscription receipt offering and sidecar private placement: $6M raised in total as of March 9, 2020 close, well above initial $4M target.
- The company was listed on the TSX Venture Exchange inMay 2020 and the company was renamed Numinus Wellness Inc. (TSX-V: NUMI)
- Supreme Cannabis and KKE Canada Announce Mutual Termination of International Partnership
- iAnthus Reports Fiscal First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Green Growth Brands Provides CCAA and Other Updates
- Zenabis Announces Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sundial Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Canopy Rivers Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results
- CGOC Files Interim Financial Statements
- Organigram Sends First Shipment of Indoor-Grown Dried Flower to Israeli Cannabis Producer, Canndoc Ltd.
- The Valens Company and Verse Cannabis Roll Out Vape Cartridges, CBD Oil, and Hydrocarbon-Derived Crumble in Various Provinces
- Premium 5 Products Are Coming to B.C.
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.