- Sector: Health Technology
- Industry: Pharmaceuticals: Other
NewLeaf Brands, Inc. operates as a land bank and land development company. It engages in the provision of providing turnkey farming services to growers of yield crops. The company was founded by Parente Carman on September 27, 2013 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Mydecine is a vertically integrated company engaged to utilize the vast medicinal, health and wellness capabilities of the plethora of compounds found in various strains of mushroom and fungi as a whole. The Company, through its three wholly-owned divisions, “Mydecine Farms”, “Mydecine Wellness”, and “Mydecine Labs” aims to be an industry pioneer in the cultivation, processing, product development, and research and development of the many beneficial and exciting compounds that are found in various strains of mushroom and fungi from all around the world.https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-mini-symbol-overview.js https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-financials.js
- Naturally Splendid Prepares to Receive Third Container of NATERA Plant Based Foods
- Cresco Labs Announces Proposed Offering of Subordinate Voting Shares
- Columbia Care Receives Provisional License for Adult Use at its Patriot Care Dispensary in Downtown Boston
- MediPharm Labs Appoints Warren Everitt, CEO Australia Pacific, to Board of DirectorsWa
- Village Farms International Announces US$135 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Namaste Technologies Announces Bought Deal Public Offering
- Aurora Announces Agreement with Great North Distributors Inc. For Canadian Retail Sales Execution
- Cresco Labs to Expand Into Florida Through Acquisition of Bluma Wellness Inc.
- Body and Mind Provides Corporate Update
- PeakBirch Logic Expands CBD Sales into B2B with Collaborative Agreement with Namaste Technologies