- Sector: Finance
- Industry: Financial Conglomerates
New Wave Holdings Corp. is an esports gaming company. It provides capital and support services to esports organizations, teams, leagues, events, platforms, tools, and technology innovators. The company was founded on May 17, 2006 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. New Wave Holdings Corp. (CSE: SPOR, FWB: 0XM2, OTC:TRMND) is an investment issuer focused on the burgeoning psychedelic and esports sectors.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW WAVE PORTFOLIO:
- Anahit Therapeutics Ltd.: In the psychedelic sector New Wave will focus on active psychedelic compounds, functional mushroom product lines, and develop an IP portfolio focusing on psilocybin, LSD, MDMA, and ketamine derived treatments for neuropsychiatric diseases.
- Avatar One Esports Capital Corp.: An esports acquisition vehicle, Avatar has invested in Real Time Games Holdings Limited, owners and operators of Luckbox. Luckbox is an esports wage betting platform (minority stake investment at a $1M valuation).
- Even Matchup Gaming: Events company bringing esports to the masses through over 80 annual events (minority investment).
- PlayLine: Daily fantasy sports betting platform, co-founded by UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping, with two-time NBA All-Star Roy Hibbert as their Investor/Strategic Partnerships Manager (minority stake investment at a $4M valuation).
- Talon Esports: Professional esports team operator in Asia providing a supportive platform to elevate its players to compete at the highest levels in triple-A gaming titles (minority stake investment at a $4M valuation).
- Thunderbolt CDG: Software applications and technology development company that has provided services for 40+ startup companies (wholly-owned subsidiary).
- Tiidal Gaming: Esports organization that owns and operates Canada’s premier esports team Lazarus, one of the highest-grossing teams in the world (minority stake investment at an $8M valuation).
NEW WAVE HOLDINGS CORP. (CSE: SPOR) (Frankfurt: 0XM2) (OTC: TRMND), is pleased to announce that it will support the Delos Psyche Research Group (“Delos Psyche”) …
- Premium 5 Products Are Coming to B.C.
- Neptune Receives U.S. EPA Company Number for Registration of Surface Disinfectant Wipes
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Announces New At-the-Market Equity Program
- Yield Growth Announces Name Change and Provides Corporate Update
- Green Thumb Industries Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Hexo Corp. Completes C$34.5 Million At-the-Market Offering Program
- The Green Organic Dutchman Announces Q2-2020 Results
- Village Farms International Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results – Pure Sunfarms Achieves Sixth Consecutive Profitable Quarter on 89% Sequential Increase in Retail Branded Sales Volume – Produce Business Generates Positive Adjusted EBITDA
- GTEC Launches Recreational Cannabis Brands Tenzo and BLK MKT in Ontario
- 1933 Industries Launches Canna Hemp™ PLUS Line with Double the Amount of CBD and a Renewed Focus on Health and Wellness
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.