- Sector: Finance
- Industry: Financial Conglomerates
New Wave Holdings Corp. is an esports gaming company. It provides capital and support services to esports organizations, teams, leagues, events, platforms, tools, and technology innovators. The company was founded on May 17, 2006 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. New Wave Holdings Corp. (CSE: SPOR, FWB: 0XM2, OTC:TRMND) is an investment issuer focused on the burgeoning psychedelic and esports sectors.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW WAVE PORTFOLIO:
- Anahit Therapeutics Ltd.: In the psychedelic sector New Wave will focus on active psychedelic compounds, functional mushroom product lines, and develop an IP portfolio focusing on psilocybin, LSD, MDMA, and ketamine derived treatments for neuropsychiatric diseases.
- Avatar One Esports Capital Corp.: An esports acquisition vehicle, Avatar has invested in Real Time Games Holdings Limited, owners and operators of Luckbox. Luckbox is an esports wage betting platform (minority stake investment at a $1M valuation).
- Even Matchup Gaming: Events company bringing esports to the masses through over 80 annual events (minority investment).
- PlayLine: Daily fantasy sports betting platform, co-founded by UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping, with two-time NBA All-Star Roy Hibbert as their Investor/Strategic Partnerships Manager (minority stake investment at a $4M valuation).
- Talon Esports: Professional esports team operator in Asia providing a supportive platform to elevate its players to compete at the highest levels in triple-A gaming titles (minority stake investment at a $4M valuation).
- Thunderbolt CDG: Software applications and technology development company that has provided services for 40+ startup companies (wholly-owned subsidiary).
- Tiidal Gaming: Esports organization that owns and operates Canada’s premier esports team Lazarus, one of the highest-grossing teams in the world (minority stake investment at an $8M valuation).
- Better Plant Receives Health Canada Approval for Plant-Based Pain Balm
- Naturally Splendid Receives First Container of NATERA Plant Based Foods
- SLANG Worldwide Products Available in British Columbia
- Vibe Growth Corporation Announces Preliminary Record Q3 2020 Revenues – Sequential Quarterly Sales Growth of 28%
- Lexaria Proprietary DehydraTECH-Enabled CBD Powders Business Growing Faster than ExpectedGrowth now expected to exceed 500% from fiscal Q4 2020 to fiscal Q1 2021
- Australis Capital Issues Letter to Shareholders
- Tetra Bio-Pharma, Targeted Pharmaceutical & the George Mason University Partner on ARDS-003 to Prevent & Treat COVID-19
- MediPharm Labs Enters New GMP Manufacturing Deal with Sunco Green Pharmaceutical Pty Ltd. in Australia
- Harvest Health & Recreation Inc. Announces C$30,000,000 Million Bought Deal Financing
- Lexaria Bioscience Granted First European Patent for DehydraTECH Technology