- Sector: Finance
- Industry: Financial Conglomerates
New Wave Holdings Corp. is an esports gaming company. It provides capital and support services to esports organizations, teams, leagues, events, platforms, tools, and technology innovators. The company was founded on May 17, 2006 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. New Wave Holdings Corp. (CSE: SPOR, FWB: 0XM2, OTC:TRMND) is an investment issuer focused on the burgeoning psychedelic and esports sectors.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW WAVE PORTFOLIO:
- Anahit Therapeutics Ltd.: In the psychedelic sector New Wave will focus on active psychedelic compounds, functional mushroom product lines, and develop an IP portfolio focusing on psilocybin, LSD, MDMA, and ketamine derived treatments for neuropsychiatric diseases.
- Avatar One Esports Capital Corp.: An esports acquisition vehicle, Avatar has invested in Real Time Games Holdings Limited, owners and operators of Luckbox. Luckbox is an esports wage betting platform (minority stake investment at a $1M valuation).
- Even Matchup Gaming: Events company bringing esports to the masses through over 80 annual events (minority investment).
- PlayLine: Daily fantasy sports betting platform, co-founded by UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping, with two-time NBA All-Star Roy Hibbert as their Investor/Strategic Partnerships Manager (minority stake investment at a $4M valuation).
- Talon Esports: Professional esports team operator in Asia providing a supportive platform to elevate its players to compete at the highest levels in triple-A gaming titles (minority stake investment at a $4M valuation).
- Thunderbolt CDG: Software applications and technology development company that has provided services for 40+ startup companies (wholly-owned subsidiary).
- Tiidal Gaming: Esports organization that owns and operates Canada’s premier esports team Lazarus, one of the highest-grossing teams in the world (minority stake investment at an $8M valuation).
- Naturally Splendid Prepares to Receive Third Container of NATERA Plant Based Foods
- Cresco Labs Announces Proposed Offering of Subordinate Voting Shares
- Columbia Care Receives Provisional License for Adult Use at its Patriot Care Dispensary in Downtown Boston
- MediPharm Labs Appoints Warren Everitt, CEO Australia Pacific, to Board of DirectorsWa
- Village Farms International Announces US$135 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Namaste Technologies Announces Bought Deal Public Offering
- Aurora Announces Agreement with Great North Distributors Inc. For Canadian Retail Sales Execution
- Cresco Labs to Expand Into Florida Through Acquisition of Bluma Wellness Inc.
- Body and Mind Provides Corporate Update
- PeakBirch Logic Expands CBD Sales into B2B with Collaborative Agreement with Namaste Technologies