This page autoupdates.
- NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that for the three months ended September 30, 2020, net sales declined 16.0% to $160.6 million as compared to $191.2 million for the corresponding period of the prior year. At comparable foreign currency exchange rates, consolidated third quarter net sales declined 18.3%. Of note, the average dollar/euro exchange rate for the 2020 third quarter is 1.17 as compared to 1.11 in the third quarter of 2019, and 1.13 and
- CHANGÉ, France–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Regulatory News : Avec un chiffre d’affaires contributif2 de 169,1 M€ au 3ème trimestre 2020 en hausse de +0,4% (données brutes) et de +1,8% (à change constant) par rapport au 3ème trimestre 2019, Séché Environnement (Paris:SCHP) confirme le rebond de ses activités initié à la fin du 1er semestre sur la plupart de ses géographies. Le 3ème trimestre 2020 illustre ainsi la résilience des activités de Séché Environnement en France comme à l’International, avec le r
- CHANGÉ, France–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Regulatory News: With contributed revenue2 of €169.1m in the third quarter of 2020 showing growth of +0.4% (gross) and +1.8% (organic) compared to Q3 2019, Séché Environnement (Paris:SCHP) confirmed the rebound that began at the end of the first half across most of its regions of operation. As such, the third quarter of 2020 illustrated the resilience of Séché Environnement's France and International operations, with the gradual return to normalized activity in
- PASADENA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– #Acquisitions–JRW Realty is pleased to announce that it closed over $86 million in purchasing transactions in Q3 2020 on behalf of its clients.
- COLUMBUS, Ind.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) today reported results for the third quarter of 2020. Third quarter revenues of $5.1 billion decreased 11 percent from the same quarter in 2019. Sales in North America declined by 18 percent while international revenues were flat. Currency negatively impacted revenues by 1 percent primarily due to a weaker Brazilian Real. Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) in the third quarter were $876 million (17.1
- AIG Announces Third Quarter 2020 Catastrophe Loss Estimates, including COVID-19 Catastrophe-Related Loss Estimates; and Results of the Life & Retirement and Legacy Annual Actuarial Assumption UpdateNEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) today announced its General Insurance catastrophe losses, including COVID-19 catastrophe-related losses, for the quarter ended September 30, 2020, as well as results of the Life & Retirement and Legacy annual actuarial assumption update. Third quarter 2020 catastrophe loss estimates, net of reinsurance, in the company’s General Insurance segment totaled $790 million, before tax, which include $185 million of estimated