This page autoupdates.
- Absolute Announces Pricing of US$60 Million Public Offering of Common Shares and Commencement of Trading of Common Shares on NasdaqVANCOUVER, British Columbia–(BUSINESS WIRE)–In connection with its previously announced public offering of common shares in the United States and Canada (the “Offering”), Absolute Software Corporation (“Absolute”), a leader in Endpoint Resilience™ solutions, today announced that it has entered into an underwriting agreement with a syndicate of underwriters, comprising Needham & Company and Canaccord Genuity as joint book-running managers and Raymond James as passive book-running manager (
- BOULDER, Colo.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– #BDSX–Biodesix, Inc. (Nasdaq: BDSX) (“Biodesix”) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $18.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on The Nasdaq Global Market on October 28, 2020, under the symbol “BDSX.” The offering is expected to close on October 30, 2020, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. In addition, Biodesix has granted the underwr
- NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Ajax I announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 75,000,000 units, at a price of $10.00 per unit.
- LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–MediaAlpha, Inc. (“MediaAlpha”) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 9,250,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a price of $19.00 per share. Of those shares, MediaAlpha is selling 6,258,502 shares and an affiliate of White Mountains (NYSE: WTM) is selling 2,991,498 shares as the selling stockholder. Insignia Capital Group is also selling a portion of its equity interests in the MediaAlpha business in connection with the transaction. Th
- DENVER–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Gatos Silver Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Atlas Crest Investment Corp. Announces Pricing of $500 Million Initial Public Offering
- DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Bluescape Opportunities Acquisition Corp. (the “Company” or “BOAC”), today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 57,500,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") under the symbol "BOAC.U" commencing on October 28, 2020. Each unit consists of one share of the Company's Class A common stock and one-half of one warrant, each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one share
- MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Acies Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: ACACU, the "Company") announced today the closing of its initial public offering of 20,000,000 units at a price to the public of $10.00 per unit. The units began trading on The Nasdaq Capital Market under the ticker symbol "ACACU" on October 23, 2020. Each unit consists of one Class A ordinary share and one-third of one warrant, each whole warrant entitling the holder to purchase one Class A ordinary share at a price of