More Than Your Average Free-lancing
Before you start your first post, make sure to go through the following pages:
- Set up your payment: Candlr Payment
- Know your contributor pay structure, minimum requirement for each posts. (Scroll down)
- Read about disclaimer and plagiarism policy within Candlr platform. (Scroll down)
- Learn how to write your first post (Website, App) – Youtubers, Easy front end submission
- What to write? We made a list to help you. Click Here
- You have 3 days to promote! Find out where to promote to get the best results Here.
- Check your payment on Candlr payment on Author Dashboard.
Earn as much as you deserve.
At Candlr we deliver outstanding results across 3 key business areas: Good content, engagement, and marketing.
Generate eye grabbing title, the most recent and interesting content (use pictures and charts) to build credentials for your name or your brand.
Consistency is the key to the engagement, build your audience and continue providing great content.
Get visitors via posting the link of your post to various social media and investment platforms.
Note: Only High Quality Content will be approved for posting on Candlr platform.
Candlr Freelancing pay structure:
- Ad revenues (Must have visitors to generate) generated by the posts for the first 3 (three) days. (Unlimited revenue potential per post) + $0.001 per word + $0.002 per image (max 10 images) + $0.002 per visit (min 50 visits).
- You must have minimum 100 words to qualify for payment each post.
- You must have minimum 50 visitors to qualify for payment each post.
- Must meet $100 before each payment, including the first payment.
- You can see your earnings on Post Per Counter on the dashboard.
All payments in Canadian Dollars ($CAD).
Performance Incentive plans (Increase in pay rate) Available
All payments are set up with PayPal. Please set up your payment Here.
I got laid off due to COVID-19 and started freelancing with Candlr and started monetizing right away. I couldn’t be happier.Amy Blake, Candlr Freelancer
Marketing was challenging at first but it got easier to generate revenues. I wish I found this platform sooner.Mike Wallace, Candlr Freelancer
All contributors must disclose their positions or possibility of opening positions within 72 hours regarding the stocks mentioned in the content. By contributing you agree to follow the rules and take all responsibilities of the content.
All content created by contributors will run through our plagiarism program before being approved.
Register here and get started.
Getting Started With Your First Post
Easy way to submit your post, Here.
Questions or Concerns
Please contact info@Candlr.com
By registering with Candlr you agree to the following agreement.
This Contributor Services Agreement (“Agreement”) is being made between contributors (that’s “You” or “Your” or “the Author”) and Candlr (that’s “We” or “Us”) on the day you register. You and Candlr may also be referred to as “Party” or together as the “Parties”. This Agreement will become effective the day you are approved (“Effective Date”).
1. Services – The Parties will perform the services (“Services”) listed in this Section: Furthermore, the Parties acknowledge that their obligations to perform the Services serve as good and valuable consideration for this Agreement. “Good and valuable consideration” is a fancy way of saying: You get something out of this deal and We get something out of this deal, therefore; this Agreement is a legally binding, fully-enforceable contract.
1.1. The Author will provide written articles for the Candlr website. These articles will contain appropriate subject matter related to the business of Candlr, specifically but not limited to investing.
1.2. The Author will also write articles for clients of Candlr as requested.
1.3. Candlr will provide and maintain a website where the written articles will be published.
2. Payment – The Author will be paid in Canadian Dollars based on the following terms.
2.1 Ad revenues + # of word ($0.001 per word) + # of image ($0.002 per image) + # of visitors ($0.002 per visitor) generated by the posts for the first 3 (three) days. (Unlimited revenue potential per post)
Example: $100 ad revenues generated = $75 revenues for the author (To be paid through secure PayPal lines)
3. Relationship of the Parties
3.1. Exclusivity: The Parties understand that this Agreement is an exclusive arrangement. The Parties agree that they are NOT free to enter into other similar agreements with other parties.
3.2. The Author reserves the right to publish articles on his own blog or website not intended for publication by Candlr.
3.3. The Author may at his discretion promote articles he has written for Candlr on his own blog. This promotion can include:
3.3.1. An image depicting the article and its title that links to the full article on the Candlr website.
3.3.2. An image and a paragraph or excerpt from the article with a link to read the full article on the Candlr website.
3.3.3. A list of titles written by the Author that link back to the full article on the Candlr website.
4. Limitation of Liability
4.1. Your liability to Us is only for the costs payable under this Agreement. You will not be liable to Us, or any third-party for damages like lost profits, lost savings, incidental damages, consequential damages, punitive, exemplary, or special damages. Neither Party will be liable for lost profits or lost business opportunities upon breach of this Agreement.
4.2. All contributors must disclose their positions or possibility of opening positions within 72 hours regarding the stocks mentioned in the content. By contributing you agree to follow the rules and take all responsibilities of the content.
5.1. All notices under this Agreement may be changed by Candlr at anytime without agreement between the two parties.
6. Terms – The terms of this agreement shall be reviewed upon request.