- Sector: Utilities
- Industry: Water Utilities
- Investors Presentation
Water Ways Technologies, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the design, supply, and installation of irrigation systems. It provides water irrigation solutions to agricultural producers through Irri-Al-Tal. It operates through the following segments: Products and Project-Service. The company was founded on April 20, 2007 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
WWT is an agriculture technology company that specializes in providing water irrigation solutions to agricultural producers. The company competes in the global irrigation water systems market with a focus on developing solutions with commercial applications in the micro and precision irrigation segments of the overall market. Water also delivers smart turnkey irrigation solutions to projects such as fish farms, vineyards, water reservoirs, etc. WWT maintains 2 streams of revenue:
- Sales of irrigation equipment assembled in- house and hardware produced by 3rd party OEMs (39% of revenue)
- Design, manufacturing, and installation of turnkey irrigation 2 systems (59% of revenue).
<New Market Opportunity>
Global Cannabis Sector
- The cannabis industry has seen rapid growth and opportunities for investment in agriculture, distribution, and retail.
- WWT offers a solution though a combination of drip irrigation acumen and its Precise Irrigation System, once operational, and is expected to be able to deploy specialty container drip solutions creating optimal conditions for cultivation.
- Competition within the global cannabis market is expected to drive cannabis prices down, pressuring companies to find new and innovative technology solutions to reduce costs.
WWT’s Competitive Advantages
- Management with over thirty years’ experience and an understanding of the high-end, high-tech segment of the agriculture sector.
- Targeting the underserved small to medium projects segment of the market, providing these operators with access to irrigation systems and knowhow.
- Relationships with Israeli irrigation corporations, the world leaders in efficient micro/drip irrigation, without exclusivity provisions which provide Irri-Al-Tal with flexibility to adapt to changing customer needs.
- Serve as a technical and commercial information hub for both clients and suppliers.
- Not obligated to a single product or a supplier, allowing Irri-Al-Tal to serve its clients impartially and to deliver the solutions that are suited to clients’ needs.
- Clients extending across five continents.
- Experience operating in regions with infrastructure challenges and limited access to clean water.
Water Ways Technologies Inc. (TSXV: WWT) (“Water Ways” or the “Company“) reports today its financial and business results for the three months ended March 31, …
Water Ways Technologies Inc. (TSXV: WWT) announces that in accordance with OSC Instrument 51-502 – Temporary Exemption from Certain Corporate Finance Requirements, and due to the …
TORONTO, May 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Water Ways Technologies Inc. (TSXV: WWT) (“Water Ways” or the “Company“) provides the following correction to its press …
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES TORONTO, April 30, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Water Ways Technologies Inc. (TSXV: WWT) (“Water Ways” …
Water Ways Completes Installation of the First Cannaways Irrigation and Fertilization System at the Cronos Facility in Israel
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES TORONTO, Dec. 10, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Water Ways Technologies Inc. (TSXV: WWT) (“Water Ways” …
For more information about Water Ways Technologies, Please visit https://www.water-ways-technologies.com/
- WeedMD Grants Deferred Share Units
- MediPharm Labs Announces Release of $18.9 Million in Escrowed Funds
- Innocan’s SHIR (TM) Beauty & Science CBD Derma Cosmetics Products Passed Safety Assessments and Have Been Approved for Marketing in the European Union
- MJardin Group Announces Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Green Thumb Industries and Cookies Enter Exclusive Partnership to Open Cookies on the Strip in Las Vegas
- Cronos Group Reports 2020 Second Quarter Results
- CannTrust Licenses Reinstated for Vaughan Manufacturing Facility
- Village Farms International to Host Second Quarter 2020 Conference Call on Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. ET
- Hollister Biosciences Inc. and Heavy Brands Inc. Enter into Letter of Intent for Proposed Joint Venture Agreement
- Acreage Announces Upcoming Conference Presentations
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.