- Sector: Process Industries
- Industry: Agricultural Commodities/Milling
- Employees: 259
VIVO Cannabis, Inc. engages in the production and sale of cannabis-based products. It operates through the following segments: Cannabis Sales, Patient Clinics, and Corporate. The Cannabis Sales segment produces and sells cannabis and cannabis-derived products for direct sale to medical patients and for the adult-use market. The Patient Clinics segment operates a portfolio of education focused, patient-centric, and cannabis discovery clinics under the name of Harvest Medicine. The Corporate segment relates to the non-production related corporate activities and international operations. The company was founded by Ken Clement on April 12, 2007 and is headquartered in Napanee, Canada.[forum forum=”FORUMID3″]
– VIVO Cannabis Inc. (TSX: VIVO) (OTCQX: VVCIF) (“VIVO” or the “Company“) today announced its wholly-owned subsidiary, Canna Farms Limited (“Canna Farms“), has received all necessary Health Canada approvals …
MediPharm Labs Australia Enters Into New Supply Agreement With VIVO Cannabis and Prepares to Commence Sales
Large shipment of 35,000 units of formulated finished products and bulk extract completed to MPL Australia to support commencement of sales revenue — MediPharm Labs Corp. …
— CB2 Insights (CSE: CBII; OTCQB: CBIIF) (“CB2” or the “Company”), one of the largest integrative healthcare system in the United States, today reported its …
“Christie is an outstanding addition to the Board and will bolster our commitment to being an industry leader in corporate governance,” said Barry Fishman, VIVO’s Chief …
Net revenue was $8.2 million, an increase of 24% over Q4 2019 Initiated spring planting in Napanee airhouses Additional production and extraction capacity expected to be operational in …
NAPANEE, ON, May 11, 2020 /CNW/ – VIVO Cannabis Inc. (TSX: VIVO, OTCQX: VVCIF) (“VIVO” or the “Company“) today announced that senior management will host a conference call on Friday, May …
- Supreme Cannabis and KKE Canada Announce Mutual Termination of International Partnership
- iAnthus Reports Fiscal First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Green Growth Brands Provides CCAA and Other Updates
- Zenabis Announces Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sundial Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Canopy Rivers Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results
- CGOC Files Interim Financial Statements
- Organigram Sends First Shipment of Indoor-Grown Dried Flower to Israeli Cannabis Producer, Canndoc Ltd.
- The Valens Company and Verse Cannabis Roll Out Vape Cartridges, CBD Oil, and Hydrocarbon-Derived Crumble in Various Provinces
- Premium 5 Products Are Coming to B.C.
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.