- Sector: Process Industries
- Industry: Agricultural Commodities/Milling
- Employees: 1646
Tilray, Inc. engages in the research, cultivation, production, and distribution of medical cannabis and cannabinoids. The Company is focused on medical cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution of cannabis products worldwide. Its products include dried cannabis and cannabis extracts. It operates through the following segments: Cannabis and Hemp. The Cannabis segment sales consists of adult-use, medical and bulk sales of cannabis under regulated licenses and sold to retail, wholesale, pharmacy, government, and direct to patient. The Hemp segment sales consist of hemp seed, hemp foods, board spectrum hemp extract containing CBD which are sold in an unlicensed operation and sold to retail, wholesale and direct to consumers. The company was founded on January 24, 2018 and is headquartered in Nanaimo, Canada.
Cannabis sector continues to bounce after Aurora leading the pack with better than expected earnings rally, Aurora is yet again up over 35% for the day. Harvest one is the winner today with 67% gains. See the full list below.
CIG’s Comparison of four major Canadian cannabis extraction companies. Valens Groworks (TSX-V: VGW, OTC: VGWCF) Radient Technologies Inc (TSX-V: RTI, OTC: RDDTF) Neptune Wellness Solutions (TSX: NEPT, NASDAQ: NEPT) MediPharm Labs (TSX: LABS, OTC: MEDIF) Expected Future Capacity Valens Neptune MediPharm Radient Capacity (kg) 1,000,000 1,500,000 250,000 6,720,000 Major Partnerships Valens Groworks (TSX-V: VGW, OTC: […]
Introducing THCX: the pure-play ETF solution for investing in cannabis. Supported by favorable regulatory trends, increasing use cases and growing public acceptance, cannabis is one of the fastest growing current investment themes. To put the opportunity into perspective, the global cannabis market is estimated to reach $630 billion by 2040 up from $12 billion today.* […]
- Naturally Splendid Prepares to Receive Third Container of NATERA Plant Based Foods
- Cresco Labs Announces Proposed Offering of Subordinate Voting Shares
- Columbia Care Receives Provisional License for Adult Use at its Patriot Care Dispensary in Downtown Boston
- MediPharm Labs Appoints Warren Everitt, CEO Australia Pacific, to Board of DirectorsWa
- Village Farms International Announces US$135 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Namaste Technologies Announces Bought Deal Public Offering
- Aurora Announces Agreement with Great North Distributors Inc. For Canadian Retail Sales Execution
- Cresco Labs to Expand Into Florida Through Acquisition of Bluma Wellness Inc.
- Body and Mind Provides Corporate Update
- PeakBirch Logic Expands CBD Sales into B2B with Collaborative Agreement with Namaste Technologies