- Sector: Process Industries
- Industry: Agricultural Commodities/Milling
- Employees: 1064
Sundial Growers, Inc. engages in the production and distribution of flower, pre-rolls and vapes. It operates through the following segments: Cannabis, Ornamental Flowers, and Corporate. The Cannabis segment includes legal cultivation and distribution of cannabis products under federally regulated licenses issued by Health Canada. The Ornamental Flowers segment covers the legacy operations of Bridge Farm. The Corporate segment represents corporate activities and items not allocated to reportable operating segments. The company was founded by Stanley J. Swiatek and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.[bbp-topic-index] [bbp-topic-form]
– Sundial Growers Inc. (NASDAQ: SNDL) (“Sundial” or the “Company”) reported its financial and operational results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2020. All financial information …
Sundial Announces Successful Amendments with Senior Lenders, US$18 Million Convertible Notes Issuance & Close of Bridge Farm Sale
Amends $79.3 million syndicated credit agreement Converts $73.2 million of term debt and interest into convertible notes Issues US$18.0 million in subordinated convertible notes Closes sale of Bridge Farm Group Cancels …
Sundial Growers Inc. (Nasdaq: SNDL) (“Sundial” or the “Company“) announced that the Company’s senior lenders have amended the terms of the May 14, 2020 waivers and agreements extending the …
Sundial Growers Inc. (Nasdaq: SNDL) announced all of the resolutions put to holders of common shares of the Company at the annual general and special …
CALGARY, May 15, 2020 /CNW/ – Sundial Growers Inc. (Nasdaq: SNDL) (“Sundial” or the “Company”) reported its financial and operational results for first quarter 2020 ended March 31, …
- Supreme Cannabis and KKE Canada Announce Mutual Termination of International Partnership
- iAnthus Reports Fiscal First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Green Growth Brands Provides CCAA and Other Updates
- Zenabis Announces Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sundial Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Canopy Rivers Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results
- CGOC Files Interim Financial Statements
- Organigram Sends First Shipment of Indoor-Grown Dried Flower to Israeli Cannabis Producer, Canndoc Ltd.
- The Valens Company and Verse Cannabis Roll Out Vape Cartridges, CBD Oil, and Hydrocarbon-Derived Crumble in Various Provinces
- Premium 5 Products Are Coming to B.C.
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.