- Sector: Process Industries
- Industry: Agricultural Commodities/Milling
PharmaCielo Ltd. engages in the processing and supplying all natural, medicinal-grade cannabis oil extracts and related products to large channel distributors. PharmaCielo’s principal and wholly owned subsidiary is PharmaCielo Colombia Holdings S.A.S. The was founded on July 14, 2014 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.[bbp-topic-index] [bbp-topic-form]
PharmaCielo Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2020 and Provides Operational Update
PharmaCielo generated $514,409 in revenue during Q1-2020, compared to revenue of $786,901 in its full 2019 fiscal year. Pro forma cash and cash equivalents of $12.7 million1. Processing equipment is …
- Supreme Cannabis and KKE Canada Announce Mutual Termination of International Partnership
- iAnthus Reports Fiscal First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Green Growth Brands Provides CCAA and Other Updates
- Zenabis Announces Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sundial Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Canopy Rivers Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results
- CGOC Files Interim Financial Statements
- Organigram Sends First Shipment of Indoor-Grown Dried Flower to Israeli Cannabis Producer, Canndoc Ltd.
- The Valens Company and Verse Cannabis Roll Out Vape Cartridges, CBD Oil, and Hydrocarbon-Derived Crumble in Various Provinces
- Premium 5 Products Are Coming to B.C.
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.