- Sector: Health Technology
- Industry: Biotechnology
Neptune Wellness Solutions, Inc. engages in the extraction, purification, and formulation of cannabis products, and provides customized turnkey solutions, and specialty ingredients for the nutrition industry. It focuses on the development of value added and differentiated products for the Canadian and global cannabis markets. Its activities include the development and commercialization of turnkey nutrition solutions and patented ingredients such as MaxSimil, and of a variety of marine and seed oils. The firm also active in five main areas such as Legal Cannabis Products, Turnkey Nutrition Solutions, Ingredients, Pet Supplements, and Consumer Brands. The company was founded by Henri Harland on October 9, 1998 and is headquartered in Laval, Canada.
- Last Post
- MJardin Group Announces First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- WeedMD Cultivars Included in UHN-led Chronic Pain Study
- Liberty Health Sciences to Open 26th Medical Cannabis Dispensary in Jacksonville Beach
- SLANG Worldwide Launches Cookies-Branded “Terp Sauce” Vaporizer Cartridges in Colorado
- Relevium Technologies and H-Source Holdings Partner for the Strategic Development and Global Supply of Personal Protective Equipment
- Mydecine Innovations Group Inc. Signs Definitive Agreement for Acquisition of NeuroPharm Inc. Positioned as a Leader in the Development of Psychedelic Treatments for the Betterment of Veterans
- AgraFlora Organics Prepares over 1,000KG of CBD Oil for Sale
- Dixie Brands Announces Q1 2020 Results
- Naturally Splendid Ships 20 Tonnes of Hemp to South Korea
- Cresco Labs Announces Opening of Sunnyside South Beloit, Its 8th Dispensary in Illinois and 18th Operating Store in the U.S.
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.
- Last Post