- Sector: Process Industries
- Industry: Agricultural Commodities/Milling
MediPharm Labs Corp. is medicinal cannabis company, which engages in the pharmaceutical grade production of cannabis oil products. The company focuses on the downstream secondary extraction methodology, distillation, and cannabinoid isolation and purification. It supplies raw materials, formulations, processing, and packaging for the creation of ready-to-sell derivative products. The company was founded by Patrick McCutcheon in 2015 and is headquartered in Barrie, Canada.[bbp-topic-index] [bbp-topic-form]
- Premium 5 Products Are Coming to B.C.
- Neptune Receives U.S. EPA Company Number for Registration of Surface Disinfectant Wipes
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Announces New At-the-Market Equity Program
- Yield Growth Announces Name Change and Provides Corporate Update
- Green Thumb Industries Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Hexo Corp. Completes C$34.5 Million At-the-Market Offering Program
- The Green Organic Dutchman Announces Q2-2020 Results
- Village Farms International Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results – Pure Sunfarms Achieves Sixth Consecutive Profitable Quarter on 89% Sequential Increase in Retail Branded Sales Volume – Produce Business Generates Positive Adjusted EBITDA
- GTEC Launches Recreational Cannabis Brands Tenzo and BLK MKT in Ontario
- 1933 Industries Launches Canna Hemp™ PLUS Line with Double the Amount of CBD and a Renewed Focus on Health and Wellness
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.