- Sector: Process Industries
- Industry: Agricultural Commodities/Milling
iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of financing licensed cannabis cultivators, processors, and dispensaries. It operates through the following segments: Massachusetts, Vermont , Florida, New York, Colorado, New Mexico, and Corporate. The company was founded by Hadley Ford and Randy Maslow on November 15, 2013 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
- Naturally Splendid Prepares to Receive Third Container of NATERA Plant Based Foods
- Cresco Labs Announces Proposed Offering of Subordinate Voting Shares
- Columbia Care Receives Provisional License for Adult Use at its Patriot Care Dispensary in Downtown Boston
- MediPharm Labs Appoints Warren Everitt, CEO Australia Pacific, to Board of DirectorsWa
- Village Farms International Announces US$135 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Namaste Technologies Announces Bought Deal Public Offering
- Aurora Announces Agreement with Great North Distributors Inc. For Canadian Retail Sales Execution
- Cresco Labs to Expand Into Florida Through Acquisition of Bluma Wellness Inc.
- Body and Mind Provides Corporate Update
- PeakBirch Logic Expands CBD Sales into B2B with Collaborative Agreement with Namaste Technologies