- Sector: Process Industries
- Industry: Agricultural Commodities/Milling
Harvest Health & Recreation, Inc. engages in the cultivation, processing, distribution, and sale of cannabis and cannabis related products. It offers inhalable and ingestible products such as vaporizer cartridges and edibles. The company was founded by Jason Vedadi, Steven White, Paul Nowak, and Matt Waltz in 2011 and is headquartered in Tempe, AZ.[bbp-topic-index] [bbp-topic-form]
The World’s Most Recognized Cannabis Brand Will Gain 8 Planned & Operational California Cannabis Retail Locations LOS ANGELES, June 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Hightimes Holding …
High Times’ Announces Entry into Revised Purchase Agreement with Harvest Health and Recreation, Inc.
The World’s Most Recognized Cannabis Brand Intends to Assume Control of select California Cannabis Retail Locations — Hightimes Holding Corp., the owner of High Times®, the …
– First quarter revenue was $45.0 million, up 134% from the first quarter 2019 and 19% sequentially – Cost cutting measures expected to save $24 million annually PHOENIX, May 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ …
Harvest Health & Recreation Inc. To Hold First Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call on May 20, 2020
PHOENIX, May 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Harvest Health & Recreation Inc. (CSE: HARV, OTCQX: HRVSF) (“Harvest”), a vertically integrated cannabis company and multi-state operator (MSO) in the U.S., today announced that it …
- Premium 5 Products Are Coming to B.C.
- Neptune Receives U.S. EPA Company Number for Registration of Surface Disinfectant Wipes
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Announces New At-the-Market Equity Program
- Yield Growth Announces Name Change and Provides Corporate Update
- Green Thumb Industries Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Hexo Corp. Completes C$34.5 Million At-the-Market Offering Program
- The Green Organic Dutchman Announces Q2-2020 Results
- Village Farms International Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results – Pure Sunfarms Achieves Sixth Consecutive Profitable Quarter on 89% Sequential Increase in Retail Branded Sales Volume – Produce Business Generates Positive Adjusted EBITDA
- GTEC Launches Recreational Cannabis Brands Tenzo and BLK MKT in Ontario
- 1933 Industries Launches Canna Hemp™ PLUS Line with Double the Amount of CBD and a Renewed Focus on Health and Wellness
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.