- Sector: Process Industries
- Industry: Agricultural Commodities/Milling
Gaia Grow Corp. engages in the identification and evaluation of companies, assets, or businesses with a view to completing a business combination. The company was founded by Frederick Pels and James C. Tworek on November 8, 20011and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Last Post
When Gaia Grow completed the reverse takeover of the Spirit Bear ticker and completed the private placement financing at $0.10, shareholders were excited about their …
- Naturally Splendid Ships 20 Tonnes of Hemp to South Korea
- Cresco Labs Announces Opening of Sunnyside South Beloit, Its 8th Dispensary in Illinois and 18th Operating Store in the U.S.
- Curaleaf Completes Acquisition of Grassroots’ License in Arizona
- Jushi Holdings Inc. Provides Update on Debt Financing
- iAnthus Announces Execution of Support Agreement for a Recapitalization Transaction
- Greenlane Partners With NEO Plastics To Expand Sustainable Packaging Offering
- Innocan’s Over-The-Counter Pain Relief Spray Receives FDA’s Technical Validation for Marketing in the USA
- Acreage Announces Annual Shareholder Meeting and Second Quarter Earnings Dates
- The Valens Company Announces Participation in First-of-its-Kind Real-World Evidence Study on Medical Cannabis Led by the University Health Network in Partnership with Shoppers Drug Mart
- MPX International Announces Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.
- Last Post