- Sector: Health Technology
- Industry: Pharmaceuticals: Major
Dixie Brands, Inc. manufactures and distributes cannabis products. Its products include elixirs, lifted, chocolates, gummies, topicals, synergy, dew drops, mints, and tarts. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.[bbp-topic-index] [bbp-topic-form]
Continued growth in consumer demand for Dixie’s award-winning portfolio drives 104% increase in year-over-year licensing revenue growth in Q1 2020 – Dixie Brands Inc. (“Dixie” or “the …
Dixie Brands Inc. (“Dixie” or “the Company”) (CSE: DIXI.U), (OTCQX: DXBRF), (Frankfurt: 0QV), one of the cannabis industry’s leading consumer packaged goods (“CPG”) companies, today …
- Supreme Cannabis and KKE Canada Announce Mutual Termination of International Partnership
- iAnthus Reports Fiscal First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Green Growth Brands Provides CCAA and Other Updates
- Zenabis Announces Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sundial Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Canopy Rivers Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results
- CGOC Files Interim Financial Statements
- Organigram Sends First Shipment of Indoor-Grown Dried Flower to Israeli Cannabis Producer, Canndoc Ltd.
- The Valens Company and Verse Cannabis Roll Out Vape Cartridges, CBD Oil, and Hydrocarbon-Derived Crumble in Various Provinces
- Premium 5 Products Are Coming to B.C.
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.