Denver, Colorado–(Newsfile Corp. – March 8, 2021) – CBD of Denver, Inc. (OTC: CBDD), a full-line CBD and Hemp oil company (“CBDD”) and a producer and distributor of Cannabis and CBD products in Switzerland, Europe and US today announced that its Swiss accountant has finished the Company’s internal review for the year ended December 31, 2020 and is proud to announce 2020 revenue of CHF 14,957,324.00 (USD 16,086,287.00).
As of today, the independent Swiss Auditor has started the Swiss Audit and is handing it over to the Company to provide the completed financial statements to its US Auditor for the completion of the US Audit as CBDD seeks to become a fully reporting company. All books and records have been prepared to international audit standards and the Company expects an efficient audit process in Switzerland and the US.
The company has closed its planning process for 2021 and is providing some corporate highlights planned for the coming months.
- Launching new websites for each Rockflowr division including new web shops for Europe and the United States
- Moving into a new location with more than 8,000 ft2 including a new show room and retail shop, extended office facility, extended warehouse, new production, new logistics and packaging facility
- Extending Sales Team with new account managers for Germany & Benelux and Poland & Eastern European Countries
- Launching new extended product portfolio with new corporate design and artwork including new cosmetics line, pet food and eatables to expand our product mix for new and existing customers
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
- Launch new Call Center for Europe to further extend our wholesale business and to build new B2B sales channels
- Successful closing of US Audit planned
- Grand Opening Party of new facility nearby Zurich Airport
- Launching new Swiss CBD Product Portfolio for the US-Market
- Filing QB and Form 10 to become fully reporting company according to SEC guidelines
“2020 was a very successful year for the company and we expect 2021 to become an even greater year, as we are doing everything possible to meet our planning and goals,” states Marcel Gamma, CEO of CBD of Denver. “We would also like to thank our shareholders for their trust and hope that they will continue to believe in our success and accompany us during this year.”
CBD of Denver, Inc., Rockflowr GmbH and Swiss Industry Ventures AG are now also on LinkedIn.
About CBD of Denver, Inc.
CBD of Denver, Inc. (OTC: CBDD) a full-line CBD and Hemp oil company (“CBDD”) and a producer and distributor of Cannabis and CBD products in Switzerland, Europa and US. CBDD is focused on using equity to acquire profitable Swiss assets at attractive valuations to create value for all our shareholders driven by a passion to improve lives and strengthen communities by unleashing the full potential of cannabis.
Through our brand Rockflowr and BlackPearlCBD we reach our consumers and have built up a strong customer base by focusing on top quality products and meaningful customer relationships.
Black Pearl CBD has 0% THC, but is not an Isolate where the THC is stripped from the product rendering it ineffective. We use a proprietary technique adding terpenes as the activation ingredient, resulting in a product that is the finest in the industry and only available at www.cbdofdenver.com
Information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or future financial performance, involving known and unknown risks and you should not place undue reliance on these statements. Any forward-looking statement reflects our current views with respect to future events. We assume no obligation publicly about update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason.