“Innovative businesses and start-ups across Wales are set to benefit from a £40 million UK Government investment to drive forward new technological advances. UK Business Secretary Alok Sharma has announced the UK Government is doubling investment in the Fast Start Competition with an additional £20 million.”
SONA partner Bond Digital Health (BDH) are the subject of a 41M£ investment grant from the UK government to combat COVID-19. BDH are one of four Welsh companies who will be sharing the fast start grant for their data processing and tracing technologies. They claim they will be able to essentially upload real-time accurate test data to a dashboard style website. As a result we are becoming more bullish on SONA. Please refer to the following links to see our due diligence on SONA:
- March 2020: We began trading SONA at the 0.75 price point.
- May 7th: First in depth look at SONA to determine legitimacy based on news, kit cost, production capacity, market cap, and price targets.
- May 13th: First technical announcement of a potential trend reversal.
- May 20th: Following further due diligence and news releases the dots were connected yesterday (most pertinent page to read)
- May 20th: More in depth technical analysis of the current uptrend.
- May 21st: UK Government announces grant to SONA partner BDH.
- May 21st: Candlr Health Canada and FDA article on SONA’s submission retweeted by the company.
Disclaimer: We own shares of SONA. We are not paid by the company for endorsement or advertisement.
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.