- Vancouver-based Numinus Wellness Inc. began trading today on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol NUMI as one of the first in-market, fully integrated companies in the psychedelic space in North America.
- The efficacy of psychedelic therapies are gaining attention. Johns Hopkins University recently announced the Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research, a first-of-its-kind $17-million research centre designed to study compounds like LSD and psilocybin for a range of mental health problems, including anorexia, addiction and depression.
“This is an exciting day for all of us at Numinus, We are on a mission to help address the universal desire to heal and be well. We are looking for like-minded investors who share our belief that new approaches and new ways of thinking are needed to supplement existing options.”CEO Payton Nyquvest
Numinus has put a value chain in place comprising three pillars that will be key to the company’s growth:
- Numinus Wellness plans to offer physical locations where psychedelic-assisted therapies can take place once approved by regulators. The company’s near-term goal is to identify a suitable location and build a purpose-built, flagship wellness centre to conduct psychedelics-assisted therapies in a safe, controlled therapeutic environment when approved by regulators and governing bodies — a process we are helping to support. Numinus Wellness provides a full suite of therapeutic services through a wellness centre in Vancouver; however, psychedelic-assisted therapies are not currently provided.
- Numinus R&D is creating partnerships with leading research groups to advance practice and understanding in the space.
- Numinus Bioscience is licensed by Health Canada to test, sell, distribute, and eventually conduct research on psychedelic substances. Sustainable cannabis revenue driven by our testing operations provides us a foundation for growth – differentiating us from others in the psychedelics space.
Numinus is a Vancouver-based health care company helping to support the universal desire to heal and be well. Numinus believes the societal costs of mental illness, addictions, trauma and unmet human potential are much too high. New approaches and new ways of thinking are required to supplement existing options, including the application of psychedelic assisted therapies when approved by regulators. Numinus Wellness operates a stand-alone centre offering patients integrative health solutions to help heal, connect and grow. Psychedelic assisted therapies will be part of this offering but will only be available for treatment once approved by regulators and governing bodies — a process Numinus is helping to support. Numinus R&D is creating partnerships with leading research groups to advance practice and understanding in the space. Numinus Bioscience is licensed by Health Canada to test, sell, distribute, and eventually conduct research on psychedelic substances. Sustainable cannabis revenue driven by testing operations provides us a foundation for growth. For more information visitwww.numinus.ca.