Oracle Watchlist for May 15th. After a bloody week we hope to see a second day of recovering going into the weekend.
- $MRS.V ($MSNVF): Our biggest winner up 162% yesterday after trading resumption and news of a $24M contract. As a result it also has a lot more contract potential.
- $ZOMD: We are currently working on a writeup for this but it has moved 55% in two days and has massive assets vs. market cap.
- $SONA: SONA had a bloody week followed by a bull trap on the 13th but another legitimate bullish move on the 14th.
- $AC: Air Canada also lost quite a bit of value this week but showed reversal signs on the 13th and went very green as of yesterday as well.
- $NTAR: Reported astounding financials yesterday and is in one the fastest growing industries in the world: Virtual reality and augmented reality. Check here for the key points.
- $MIR and $REVO: As always we are keeping a close eye on these COVID-19 movers.
Oracle Watchlist is intended only as speculation and is not actual financial advice. Follow our group on Facebook.
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.