- May 13, 2020 Aurora Cannabis have received a boost in price target by Cantor Fitzgerald, the new price target is $22 per share. Rating remains overweight.
- Aurora cannabis (TSX, NYSE: ACB) recently went through a reverse split to keep compliance with NYSE share prices.
- 16 wall street analysts have issued ratings and price targets for Aurora Cannabis (last 12 months).
- Average 12 months price target is $29.80.
- High price target for ACB is $108.
- Low price target for ACB is $11.
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.