- Cardiol Therapeutics (TSX:CRDL, OTCQX: CRTPF) announced $11 million bought deal public offering
- Entered into an agreement with Canaccord Genuity Corp.
- Bought deal: Aggregate of 4,500,000 units at a price of $2.50 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds to the company of $11,250,000.
- Each Unit consist of one class A common share and one-half of one common share purchase warrant.
- Each Warrant is exercisable to acquire one Class A common share of the Company at an exercise price of $3.25 per Warrant Share for a period of 24 months.
- Over allotment option of 675,000 units are available to raise additional $1,687,500.
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.