House speaker Nancy Pelosi just unveiled a $3 trillion COVID-19 aid package on Tuesday, May 12, 2020. Pelosi is encouraging congress to push the aid out the door as soon as possible for states and American citizens.
$1 Trillion – The Heros Act
- $200 billion hazard pay for essential workers
- $1200 to individuals, up to $6000 per household
- $75 billion more for virus testing
A vote is expected Friday
- Premium 5 Products Are Coming to B.C.
- Neptune Receives U.S. EPA Company Number for Registration of Surface Disinfectant Wipes
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Announces New At-the-Market Equity Program
- Yield Growth Announces Name Change and Provides Corporate Update
- Green Thumb Industries Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.