- Blue lines –> 10yr upper/lower bounds and includes the Mean
- Red lines –> 20yr upper/lower bounds and includes the Mean
- Purely from a long term technical perspective.
- Currently trading around the 10yr Mean of approx 2900
- 10yr lower bound is around the 2600 level
- Trading above the 20yr Mean of approx. 2600
- 20yr Mean is approx same as the 10yr Lower Bound
- Pull back to the 20yr Mean (10yr Lower Bound) would entail about another 7% drop
Kyle, Guest blog
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.