Amazon reported Q1 EPS of $5.010 falling short of wallstreet analysts expectation of $6.250, however Amazons reported $75.5B in revenues to top analysts prediction.
From Amazon Earnings Conference Call
- Large portion of $4B will be spent on impact to productivity of social distancing practices in warehouses, increased wages, overtime for workers.
- Saw big increase in grocery sales in March (more than 60%)
- Lower demand for Discretionary producst such as apparel, shoes and wireless products
- Seeing more of Prime Video Benefits
- Video Rentals Have been up
All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. Candlr is not receiving payment or commissions from companies for shared content on Candlr website unless its specified. View full disclaimer HERE.